In Tanzania, tourist visas may be issued as single or multiple entry permits and are valid for a maximum period of three or six months respectively. As with short-term visit visas and business visas is many destinations, these time limits are the maximum period for visas may be granted but do not necessarily reflect the grant that will be issued.
– Photocopy of round-trip, airline tickets or itinerary.
– Photocopy of the statement showing sufficient funds for the trip.
Can we get our visa on arrival?, Yes, you can get a visum on arrival at the airport or at any entry point into Tanzania such as at Julius K. Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), Zanzibar International Airport (ZIA), Namanga, Sirari and Horohoro (Tanzania Ã¢â‚¬“ Kenya Border Post to the North), Tunduma (Tanzania Ã¢â‚¬“ Malawi Border post to the South), Taveta and Holili (Tanzania Ã¢â‚¬“ Kenya Border post to the North East), Kigoma port and other gazetted entry points
Applicants for the entry visa to Tanzania must meet all the necessary requirements. These include the submission of the following:
1. Filled in Application Forms – “ download
2. Valid Passport (at least not less than six months from the date of entry)
3. Two Passport Size photographs
4. Supporting letter (for Business visas)
5. Special delivery – “ prepaid self-addressed envelope for return of the Passport (for postal application),
6. If applied by post please send the original receipt from bank or postal order